We are a market leading commercial fuel card and payment solutions provider, operating in 53 countries and employing more than 7000 people globally.
In New Zealand, wholly-owned FLEETCOR subsidiary CardLink Ltd operates CardSmart, New Zealand’s leading multi-branded fuel cards.
FLEETCOR is ranked 26th on Forbes 2018 World\'s Most Innovative Companies and 107th on Forbes 2018 Growth Champions.
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a global forerunner in payment solutions and contribute to our exponential growth.
About The Role
It\'s a new year, we\'re ready to take Salesforce to the next level in our business.
We\'re on the look out for an experienced Salesforce administrator to play a key role in handling the day to day workings of the platform providing cross functional support to end users across Australia and New Zealand.
You will work closely with our transformation team supporting the design, implementation, build, testing and documentation of features on Salesforce and end to end administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and really make a difference in the end to end user experience across our business.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing front line user support, education and training
- Working with the Platform Lead to ensure all solutions are in line with company goals and architecture of Salesforce
- Building, configuring and maintaining application modules, reports, processes, campaigns and data within Salesforce.
- Managing Jira support tickets and queues, assist in the prioritisation of change requests and BAU backlog
- Investigating and resolving system issues
- Identifying and collating business requirements and functional specifications
- Developing a full understanding of internal and external customer needs and evaluate opportunities to address unmet requirements
- Ensuring documentation i.e. training manuals, forms, policies, risk registers are complete and up to date
- Support with establishing operational policies
You\'re a logical thinker driven to make a difference, Salesforce savvy and ready to jump in and deliver.
To be considered for this role you will bring with you:
- Salesforce Administration Certification ADM201
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience as a Salesforce administrator or in a similar support role
- Excellent time management
- An ambitious edge with a desire to develop new skills and advance technically
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great commercial acumen
- Proactive ability to problem solve and strong attention to detail
- A key desire to make a difference and enhance the user experience
- Utilities, telecommunications and financial services or payments experience is an advantage.
What you\'ll get in return
- Exclusive role within our business
- Fuel Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Work Anniversary Day Off
- Growth opportunities within a people focused culture
If this sounds like your next career move we would love to hear from you - Get in touch via email@example.com and tell us why you\'d be a great fit!
Curious what it\'s like to work for us? Check us out on: http://careers.fleetcor.co.nz/