Great Opportunity to grow and develop your career into Account Management!
Our people set Skills apart from other industry training organisations. Here you\'ll find smart, supportive, innovative individuals who believe in what they do and get a kick out of doing it. We like to push the boundaries, challenge the status quo and find new and better ways to help New Zealanders achieve nationally recognised qualifications in their workplaces.
IMPORTANT TO US
We use a human approach to leadership, so we are passionate and inspired by what we do. We also try to be a great place to work. Extensive staff benefits, and a great wellbeing programme, demonstrate how we live our values!
The nuts and bolts
The purpose of this role is to support our Specialist Trades and Client Services teams by providing high quality pastoral care using technology. This will involve working with Cranes industry partners, trainees, businesses and providers, enabling best possible training outcomes and is a great entry level role that could take you into Account Management.
- Provide proactive admin support for our Client Services Teams
- Support our teams as required to ensure high levels of training and completions, particularly in the Cranes industry
- Plan, organise and prioritise lists of trainees for pastoral care calls
- Problem solve for trainees and look to remove obstacles and problem solve for them
- Provide support for team members as time and capacity permits
We\'re looking for someone with:
- Proven fantastic customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and process ownership
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Admin experience and strong computer skills
- A results orientated mindset
IMPORTANT TO YOU
Life AND Career! The group you are part of takes work life balance seriously. We\'ll help you grow your career in a fun and stimulating environment with plenty of support. We want to hear your successes, your goals and see if we\'d be a good fit for your future.
If this sounds exciting to you then apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you and why you\'d be perfect for our team.