Lead and drive strong partnerships within the Building & Trade sector for The Warehouse Group Business (TWGB).
TWG is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and evolved from a single The Warehouse store to become one of the largest retailing groups in New Zealand with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of six core retail brands: The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day and TheMarket.
Each business unit of TWG has a commercial division which operates through the TWG Business programme. TWG Business enables a consolidated shopping experience for businesses nationwide, delivering a wide range of product and service procurement through a central group. The vision is that a business can procure technology, stationery, appliances, furniture, sporting, outdoor, apparel, FMCG and many more categories; through one central supplier.Job Description
Our TWGB team are now seeking a passionate relationship builder with strong industry know-how to be our next Trade National Key Account Manager.
Working closely with the wider TWGB team, this role will see you:
- Partnering with & developing relationships with our existing clients
- Sourcing new business opportunities through leads and relationship building in the market place
- Establishing strong internal relationships in order to drive new initiatives & grow business
- You’re an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of nurturing relationships within the commercial construction industry
- You currently work in the building industry and have established relationships with Group Home Builders and Developers
- You have experience in both account management and business development
- You are resilient, adaptable and flexible
- You hold strong commercial acumen
We offer a dynamic, supportive team environment within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. The business is at an exciting point in its life story. As a Company we’re going agile to ensure our customers always come first. To meet the ever changing demands of our customers, we’re simplifying the way we work, speeding up decision making, and breaking down the hierarchy so we work better, faster. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make TWG New Zealand’s best place to work!