Rangitāne o Wairarapa
- Closing date: 05/03/2021
- Full Time
- Multiple Location Options
“Tini whetu ki te rangi, ko Rangitāne ki te whenua”
This busy and varied role will see you:
- arranging meetings and travel,
- facilitating the maintenance and reports of the premises and office equipment
- taking responsibility for fleet management and
- maintenance of client and employee records in business system.
You will also be responsible for:
- working with Security and Front of House staff to ensure that all visitors and contractors are inducted appropriately
- maintaining Health and Safety standards
- plus other administrative duties required for the smooth running of the Rūnanga.
The person in this position will model Rangitāne values and approach, as expressed in our commitments to strengths-based practice, community development and tikanga Māori.
Any queries please contact Raumahora Waata 06 3700 603.
Please email your CV, Application and Cover Letter to Raumahora@rangitane.iwi.nz
- Job Description
- Application Form